How can we share photos from the weekend?
We are enrolled in a service called Evernap for photo sharing. Go to www.eversnappro.com/view and enter code “MurrayReunion” to access the album. The free app (iPhone and Android) can also be downloaded on your phone using code “MurrayReunion” for direct upload throughout the weekend. This is where all of the professional photos from Saturday’s dinner will be posted and available for free download.
How do I add my family’s information to the website?
Please email bios and JPEGS to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be posted to the site.
Where should I direct questions about the reunion? Prior to the event, reunion questions should be emailed to email@example.com . If you have any questions during the weekend activities please reach out to event contacts:
How do I get to Panorama Farms?
Use the GPS address 300 Panorama Rd., Earlysville, VA 22936 or the below directions.
- From Hydraulic Rd. (Rt. 749), turn on to Earlysville Rd. (Rt. 743) at Summer’s Market
- Follow Earlysville Rd. for 2.5 miles
- Turn left on to Panorama Rd.
- Panorama Rd. dead ends in to Panorama Farms. At the top of the hill, turn left and follow parking signs.
How do I get to V House?
Use the GPS address 5350 Fry’s Path, Charlottesville, VA 22902 or the below directions.
- From Interstate 64 take Exit 121 (Route 20 South, the “Monticello” and “Scottsville” exit).
- Follow Route 20 South for 9.2 miles.
- Pass over a wide concrete bridge with concrete posts at each corner (marked on the left with a white “Carter’s Bridge” sign). Continue South on Route 20.
- ¼ mile past the bridge, just over the crest of the hill, turn Right on Route 627 (“Fry’s Path”).
- Follow Route 627, a gravel road, through the woods for about .8 miles (it will seem a long way). “V” House is the first right marked by new stone gate posts and a boxwood hedge.
How might I make a contribution to honor Jim and Jean Murray?
Fundraising is underway for a memorial to honor Jim & Bunny’s contributions to the city of Charlottesville. The Murray – Van Yahres Memorial Grove will be on a hilltop overlooking the city and the mountains to the south. The setting features substantial heirloom oak trees and will provide a contemplative place for people to enjoy the view. Mitch Van Yahres was a colleague of Jim’s in the VA General Assembly and he and his wife, Betty, were 2 of Jim & Bunny’s closest friends. Donors will be acknowledged on the site. There is absolutely no obligation, but if anyone is interested in making a donation toward this Memorial, checks can be made out to “For Murray-Van Yahres Memorial Grove Operating Fund” and mailed to:
CACF (Charlottesville Area Community Foundation)
114 4th Street SE
Charlottesville, VA 22902
If anyone is interested in a tour of the site, please reach out Tim Murray.